Kit Guidelines for Parents:
Please note: The Fairford Youth Football Club kit remains the property of the Club and must be returned when a child leaves the Club.
1 . The kit comprises of shorts, long-sleeved top and knee-length socks. This kit should only be worn for football matches. For training, boys may wear their own kit.
2. The Club will endeavour to replace playing kit every two seasons.
3. Parents are requested to look after the kit as they will be asked to replace any lost or damaged kit. When a child leaves the Club, all kit must be retumed to the Football Club except for the socks.
4. Please keep kit clean. It should be washed on a gentle cycle. The following guidelines apply to kit with printed logos, numbers and lettering.
• Do not tumble dry
• Keep away from radiators
• The lightweight rain jackets should be handwashed only
• Football tops should be turned inside out for washing
• Dry flat to avoid creasing and damaging the printing
• Do not iron any printed area
5. If you have any questions about the kit, please see your team coach.